TheLeagueReport.Com’s New Logo!
Within the next few hours League of Legends URF Mode will be disabled. We had a lot of fun playing this gametype, and we hope you did too. Hopefully we will be seeing another new and fun mode from Riot Games in the coming weeks or months, but I’m not sure that anything can top URF mode. The fast pace and unique atmosphere that URF created is the most fun I’ve had on League of Legends in a long time, and hopefully we will be seeing it again in the future.
In the meantime, let’s hope Riot Games releases a Sandbox mode soon. We could create our own URF gametypes using this, as well as practice the game however we choose to. Alas, that is for another post on another day. For now, go play some URF before it gets disabled!
Happy URFing, summoners!
– Steve, The League Report Blog
I found this post on Reddit today by “LeapYearCake”, and I felt the need to share it on our Website here at The League Report Blog.
This post consisted of League of Legends Wallpaper Albums, which contained 999 wallpapers in total. All of these wallpapers are Safe For Work, and the NSFW material has been removed from the album. We at The League Report Blog respect your beliefs and attitudes towards topics like these, so we don’t want to offend anyone by including them in this post.
Feel free to use these League of Legends Wallpapers, and share a few of your favorites in the comments below!
I hope you find the perfect wallpaper for your desktop!
– Steve, The League Report Blog
Ever wondered how much Attack Damage Ahri would have with full AD runes, 21/9/0 masteries, and a full ADC build? Look no further than this brand new website call Teryd’s League Simulator! This website provides an application to test out items, runes, masteries, buffs, and even the amount of damage abilities will do with all of these settings for ANY CHAMPION IN LEAGUE.
All calculated perfectly.
Test out this League of Legends Champion Build Simulator right HERE, and tell us what you think of it!
Ultra Rapid Fire Mode, or URF Mode, is the most recent gametype on the League of Legends Live Client. As I’m sure many of you have played it I am not going to go into detail as to what it is, but I am going to mention a few of my favorite champions and list the the reasons why I like them so much. Once you have read this post I would like to ask you for your favorite champions in the League of Legends URF Mod.
My favorite champions in URF Mode:
1. Blitzcrank – Hook, E, R, Dead. Repeat. AP Blitzcrank is hilariously fun to play in this game mode, and his cooldowns are all very low. Hitting a hook on a squishy target is almost instant death for them.
2. Maokai – The burst, the chase potential, the damage, the sapling traps… This champion is way too fun to play in URF Mode. Maokai can chase down and stun opponents across Summoner’s Rift, while also throwing saplings (or presents if you’re awesome and use the Festive Maokai skin), and dealing tons of damage to enemies around him. Want to have some real fun? Sit in a bush that and stack saplings in it, then lure an opponent into the bush and watch them get deleted instantly.
3. Thresh – Essentially a 0 second Cooldown on your hook if you hit it. If that’s not fun I don’t know what is.
4. Elise / Jayce – Both of these champions are ridiculously fun to play because of their ability to switch forms. You have so many abilities that are off cooldown at any given moment that you confuse yourself more than anything. I had a blast switching between forms and face rolling my keyboard for games on end.
5. Ashe – W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W W. Then some R’s. Then W W W W W W W W W W W W W. Then GG.
6. Soraka – Just… hilarious. Good luck killing her is all I can tell you.
7. Nunu – Baron and Dragon are no match for the Nunu. Have fun soloing the jungle and never needing to back for anything!
8. Riven – If you want to face roll some enemies, here’s your champion. You are given endless chase potential with a shield that has nearly a 0 second cooldown. It’s almost silly if you lose.
9. Ziggs – Bombs away!
10. Mundo – Such health, much cleavers.
These are my Top 10 Champions to play in URF (for fun, not to win). Please comment with your favorite champions to play for this League of Legends Thoughts – URF Mode post!